Well, I'm doing something else now. All the programs were put in public domain and this website will not be updated. Thanks for your visit and please come back sometime. Keep on keeping on ;-)
Vasile Calmatui, May 20th 2001
Registration page of Vasile's Java Classes and Applets
All Vasile's Java Classes and Applets are shareware, so you can try them before registration. Register if you find them usefull.
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
- Because, as registered user, you:
- gain access to the SOURCE CODE of the registered programs
- access support and assistance, via e-mail worldwide
- encourage the author to further improve the programs
- may use the programs in commercial and other environments
- on request, will receive free updates to the programs
- Unregistered use of this software after the 20-day evaluation period is in violation of U.S. and international copyright laws
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER?
If you wish to become a registered user, all you need is to make a payment to the author. For a personal use the license fee is 12 USD for each class or applet. For a professional use it is 27 USD.
This program is licensed, not sold. It is licensed to a specific end-user (a human, not a corporation) and is non-transferrable. The registration fee is non-refundable. If you would like a different licensing arrangement, contact the author.
What's the difference between a personal and a professional license?
There is no difference between a personal and a professional registered program. If you'll use it for a personal home page, you pay a personal license, otherwise a professionnal one. It's up to you to decide.
HOW TO REGISTER?
You have different ways to register Vasile's Java Classes and Applets. The fastest and easiest way is through the World Wide Web. If you don't have convenient Web access, you can register by fax or mail.
For a fax, e-mail, postal mail and check order use this form.
- CREDIT CARD :
You can place Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover(Novus), Optima, Diners Club, Carte Blanche and JCB orders on-line or by FAX, email, or postal mail through Kagi, a credit card order taking service.
- On-line :
- not needed (secure server)
- not needed (normal server)
- Fax : not needed
- e-mail : not needed
- Postal Mail : not needed
- CHECK (on US banks only) : not needed
Any questions about the status of an order, registration options, product details, technical support, volume discounts, etc., must be directed to the author.
visits since September 4th, 1999
Last updated on October 18th, 2000
VasHome | MailMe | Java Programs | Français
© 1998, 1999, 2000 Vasile Calmatui