Well, I'm doing something else now. All the programs were put in public domain and this website will not be updated. Thanks for your visit and please come back sometime. Keep on keeping on ;-)
Vasile Calmatui, May 20th 2001
Vasile's tabbed panels for Java
This applet uses VasTabs class, a generic Java component to make tabs "à la Windows".
It is a highly configurable class, so it is possible to change a lot of parameters: the width, the color of the lines, the size of tabs, the font used, etc.
Also, you can dynamically add/remove, rename, disable/enable, color the tabs.
Advantages of using this tab class and not someone's else (IFC, JFC, etc.) :
- Looks nice and is highly configurable
- Powerfull, but weights only 6 kb in only one class
- It has some unique features, like disabling/enabling tabs and tabs colouring
- Made with Java 1.02, so it's working with all JVM, including Java 1.02 browsers (Netscape 2.02, IE 3..)
- Registered, you'll gain access to the source code of the component
- Registration fee is only 12 USD for a personal use
- This class got 25% Top review award by Jars.com
Download (15 kb) the package - version 3.0
See the source code of this applet
visits since September 4th, 1999
Last updated on September 7th, 1999
VasHome | MailMe | Java Programs | Registration | Français
© 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 Vasile Calmatui